Thursday, December 21, 2006

They say never work with children or animals...

I say I'll take on 30 of your worst kids, accompanied by the hound of the baskervilles, and a hungry bear, on condition I don't have a broken computer to contend with...

Friday, I'm off to Cardiff for the weekend, to stay with my girlfriend's parents. Then I'm coming back home for Christmas day. Next weekend the whole family are going to visit my grandparents, which will be nice, as we rarely all get together. We're staying for New Years Eve, although there won't be much partying to be had.

I hope that the few of you who read this drivel have an enjoyable Christmas. And everyone else of course. You might even want to risk interrogation by the Hurt Feelings and Equality police by actually celebrating the real meaning of Christmas.

Just a thought...

No comments: