Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Home Sweet....

So Monday night, I came home, Going back tomorrow for the CU Christmas meal, and my last lecture on Friday.



Haven't been able to work as I planned though...



My laptop keeps having a hissy fit, something to do with the wireless network card, and it freezes randomly. Or simply forgets it's network settings. Or forgets it has a wireless card at all.



This morning, I had to drive over to my sister's, to try to start her car for her. No luck, so I suggested giving her a lift.
That was when I noticed my back tyre was a little flat. A full 20PSI below normal, to be precise. Having driven over 150 miles home on it, I was shocked to say the least. No wonder the handling was bad...



So this all took me 3 hours, by the time I had got back home. I was then in no mood to work. Ho Hum. Should have stayed at uni.



Remember boys and girls, check your tyre pressures, feel like a fool ,since I'm normally the one nagging my sister.

No comments: