Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Money again

I've created a spreadsheet detailing all my expenditure since I started at uni, I can't believe how much I spent, mostly without realising. In addition, I have made a budget sheet, for the remaining 8 weeks of the term, and I will use it to see how well I am keeping to the budget. I'm aiming to save some money at the end of the term to put towards a holiday at Easter, more on that later. Thanks to my new found addiction to jam sandwiches/jam on toast, I now have a suitable repository for all my change.

Currently only holds 47p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The older (oldest) generation also interested. O for a life of freedom and youthful excess!
Grandad and Grandma

phil y said...

was beginning to wonder if anyone read my ramblings.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry - I loyally read your ramblings, and will continue to do so in the (probably vain) hope that you might one day include something of note.

Anonymous said...

I read yours.
Do you read mine?

phil y said...

once in a while, you won't be getting an Iliad from me for Christmas