Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another week gone


I would have put another update before this, but I've been pretty busy.
My girlfriend came to stay for the weekend, which
was very nice. We went shopping in Chester, had lunch by the river etc.

After my lecture on Tuesday, I headed home as it was her birthday. I timed it so I got to her place just before she got back from the bible study, then appeared from out of the shadows clutching a bunch of roses. She was pretty surprised to see me, and very pleased.
Last night we went out to Zizzi's to celebrate with a few others, was good to see people again.
We have a habit of pulling faces etc. when people try to get a photo of us together, this one was no exception.


I've now come back to uni in time for my Thursday afternoon lecture, it was tempting to stay at home for the weekend, but I'd left some work I needed to do behind.

No comments: