Monday, September 18, 2006

A little bit I forgot to add - went yesterday to a church I had 'researched' before coming away, very friendly people, got invited to lunch, and then to their young people's group after the evening service.

In the evening, one of my flatmates and another from the upstairs flat came with me, they both said it was very welcoming, and seemed keen to go again.


More importantly than the welcome, though, was the teaching. Which was very good, much like my home church, they take a book of the bible and work through it methodically, that way you can't skip the bits that make you feel uncomfortable.


All in all, a good day yesterday, shame I wasn't at home though, they had the Archbishop of Uganda to speak, I'm assured he was good, will have to try and download the recording.

No comments: