Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Weekend Away

I had the pleasure of spending the last weekend at The Frontier Centre with the 18-30 group from my home church. We looked at Genesis, focusing on the Creation, Abraham and Joseph. 50 chapters is a lot for 3 sessions, but it was handled very well. In our free time a group of us, undeterred by mud and floods, made our way to an adventure playground we'd discovered last year in the dark. Wasn't quite as good with little kids in the way, but still.

I stayed home Sunday night, and left at 6am to drive back to uni for a 9am lecture. Made it by 8.30, had a shower, then rushed over to the campus, only to find we didn't have a lecture. Infuriating.

I'm up late, working on an ICT assignment which involves creating a browser based tutorial for Yr7 kids, to teach basic database functions. If my tutor agrees, I'll upload it for people to test out the links, iron the kinks* and generally comment on it.

At least the party animals seem to have all passed out, so I'm undisturbed

* pure poetry, even at this time of the morning.

No comments: