Tuesday, November 07, 2006

1 Down, Many More To Go


Assignments that is. Finished my first and handed it in. 1500 words on SWOT analysis.

Last weekend I was home, drove down Thursday evening,went used car shopping on Friday (for my gf, not for me!), then to Reading on Sat, to do some planning for our holiday at Easter.
Went to St Albans firework display in the evening, as usual it was good but the weather was freezing. The picture is shamelessly stolen from the website of the display organisers, and is actually from 03.

Sunday, we had a family lunch together, which was nice, then I spent half an hour fumbling in the dark, trying to change a friend's car battery, without the proper tools. I did succeed, in case you are wondering.

My visit was topped off by 2 great church services on Sunday, I'm glad I stuck around for the evening service. People were surprised to see me, but most of them managed to feign happiness.

I left at around 10.30, got home at exactly 1.00 - I love driving at night since no-one else seems to and the roads are really empty.

No comments: