Sunday, September 16, 2007

One year on...

This weekend has marked one year since I came away to university.
The coming year will be a lot more challenging, I start my first teaching placement next week. This means I'll be working really hard til Christmas. I've given up my sports shop job, I told them it was because of my workload, but really, I didn't want to be there.

Since most of my CU mates are back at uni, I've been kept busy sorting wireless networks recently.
It really makes me appreciate having my Mac... There always seems to be something goes wrong when using Windows, usually related to the stupid admin utility bundled with the wireless card, which doesn't want to relinquish control of the connection, but neither will it connect to the network.

Ho hum. The joys of being a geek

No comments: